DBT PROGRAM RESIDENCY INFORMATION
Meehl House DBT Treatment Cost, Inclusions & Requirements
Residency at The Meehl House is limited to four adults at a time. To ensure a high level of care, all of the costs associated with residency, therapy, programs, and room and board are included in the monthly residency fee.
DBT Program Residency Includes (as needed):
• One Hour (Minimum) of DBT Therapy Each Week. Most week 2 per week
• 2 to 2 ½ Hours of extended DBT Skills Training Each Week
• 5 hours of Group per day, Monday-Friday: DBT / REBT / 12-step/Relapse-Prevention / Amen Brain Health/ Boundaries / Emotional Blackmail/self-esteem
• 24 Hour Access to DBT Team for Crisis Intervention
• Psychiatric Visits
• Gardening and Horticulture Therapy
• Art Therapy and Supplies
• Nutrition Counseling- Glutton Free
• Spiritual Counseling
• Fitness Club membership
• Psychological Testing and Assessments
• Access to Hair Follicle Mineral/Vitamin Testing
• Career Counseling and Work Evaluation
• Volunteer Placement Assistance
• Coordination of Disability Benefits and Programs
Click Here for more information about our intensively trained DBT team.
Program Cost is $14,400.00 Per Month
The Meehl House does not accept insurance, but will provide you with any documentation and CPT codes necessary for you to file with your provider. General health care and all medication are the responsibility of each resident.
Residents are expected to be…
• 21 to 65 years of age
• Medication compliant
• Able to operate a motor vehicle and have a valid drivers license and insurance (after 90 days)
• Able to volunteer in the community (after 90 days)
• Participate in local addiction and co-dependency support groups
• Ready to be in recovery from their diagnosed mood and/or personality disorder and/or self-harm behaviors.
• Ready to make their recovery their #1 priority.
• Residents cannot be sex offenders, arsonists, or be actively psychotic