The Meehl Foundation Spiritual Retreat Center invites you to spend 3 days in spirit-centered sisterhood and fellowship where you will:
- Dive deeply into an experiential exploration of living ritual, myth, and metaphor.
- Discover the sacred art and science of elemental healing.
- Learn from expert teachers with hands-on workshops
- Take part in an intimate gathering of like-hearted women to explore the evolving landscape of shamanic wisdom and feminine spirituality.
- Experience personal healings and intuitive readings from a collective of healers from varying modalities and practices.
- Develop a network of support and empowerment for your sacred earth walk.
- Tackle pressing, global spiritual concerns… together.
Our vision is to draw together spiritually conscious individuals from around the world to share the emerging knowledge we carry and grow a global tribe of shamans, healers, wise and wild medicine people working together to heal the world… land, body, mind, and soul… by rekindling our ancient roots and breathing modern life into ancient traditions. Will you be part of our growing movement?
This INTENSIVE weekend retreat is designed to draw you into an intimate connection with Mother Earth; teaching you through personal experience how to heal and manifest with the elemental energies of Her heart.
You will discover the profound and sacred power of elemental healing through hands-on workshops and exercises with expert teachers as you reclaim ancient, ancestral wisdom and reawaken to your full potential for grounded, Earth-based healing.
Elevate the next level of your spiritual practice and master the keys to sacred ceremonial living by learning to embrace and partner with the natural energies of Mother Earth to live fully supported by the world around you.
- Materials to build your own elemental medicine bag and/or maintain an altar/sacred space at home
- 3 meals / day (organic, green and clean)
- Bell tents with fans for comfortable “Glamping”
- 5 Indoor bathrooms (Jacuzzi tubs with unlimited hot water)
- Indoor and outdoor ritual/meeting spaces (with firepit)
- Transportation to/from the airport (Friday until Noon and Sunday until 10pm)